TLC Farms Equine Rehabilitation Facility
RETURN TO GREATNESS
TLC Farms is located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania with immediate access to the PA Turnpike and I-81. Our facility is a premier equine rehabilitation and therapy center, dedicated to the recovery and conditioning of equine athletes from all disciplines. Whether at TLC Farms for rehabilion or fitness, we’ll have a schedule tailored to your horses individual requirements and will be maintained at the highest standards. TLC Farms also offers and equine rehabilitation and conditioning programs.
TLC Farms Rehab Center is a state-of-the art facility that houses the latest in technological equipment designed to promote a safe and rapid advancement for horses recovering from an injury or conditioning. We provide your horse every opportunity to make a successful return to competition by providing a variety of the latest physical therapy options that allows your horse to receive the care that will benefit them most. Our skilled staff is passionate, thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. Our main goal is to see your horse return well rested, fit and ready to perform. We offer 24-hour care and one on one attention.
- Ten 12′ x 12′ matted stalls
- Each stall is equipped with an exterior window that can be partially or fully opened to adjust the amount of airflow to maximize air quality
- Specifically designed for continuous fresh air circulation to provide the finest air quality
- Large individual grass paddocks with individual turn out sheds
- 24/7 Surveillance
- Six horse Prefert Equiciser under roof
- HorseGym USA Underwater Treadmill
- HorseGym USA SUN and RELAX
- Respond Systems 2400VS
- 2 Pulse PEMF Machines
- Respond Systems PEMF Blanket
- For maximum health and safety, TLC utilizes the Pyranha SprayMasters System in each barn to eliminate biting insects and pesky flies
- All excellent treatment and care for your horse is carried out by our experienced and well trained staff
Not just a rehab facility, they are a part of our team!
My entire family loves TLC and what they have done for our 4 legged loves. Taylor and Jayme are always open to help and answer all of my questions, no matter how dumb they are, and one thing I really love, is how they follow up on our progress. It’s not just a rehab facility,… Read more “Not just a rehab facility, they are a part of our team!”